As we continue to have a strong growth strategy and seek business opportunities at a rapid pace, we are looking for a new Experienced Salesperson who will join our team in Wroclaw to bring his/her ideas and drive together with our team development of our business.
The Company Culture:
Exclusive Worldwide (EWW) is a young, international service provider within the corporate housing industry, specialising in providing mid-term accommodation for business clients looking to relocate their employees by ensuring a safe, comfortable, and effective stay for their employees in various places around the world. Our services are directed towards entities who value tailor-made support, while at the same time receiving a fresh approach to their relocation needs. We pride ourselves on our effectiveness, adaptability, and fearless attitude towards challenges.
Operating in line with the idea of ‘Lean Management’ EWW is motivated to deliver the best possible value for our clients, emphasising the use of the talents and ideas of the people we work with. The measure of our success is the efficiency we achieve by creating the best environment for business and personal development.
EWW seeks entrepreneurial people, who are brave, seek creative solutions, and do not give up even when faced with difficulties. If you are an optimistic and open person who is passionate about sales and thriving in a dynamic work environment then you have found the right place to work. Do you enjoy having a real impact on a company’s strategy, contributing to its development, and striving for your personal and professional growth along with the company’s progression? EWW will be only too happy to welcome you to our team!
The Role Description:
EWW is looking for a full-time Experienced Salesperson who will be responsible for using their knowledge of our services to connect with predominately B2B clients and to generate sales. Your duties include developing sales pitches to sell our services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective clients, and maintaining any documentation and company systems.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads using market analysis
- Selecting potential clients, scheduling meetings and presentations aimed at establishing cooperation
- Create, plan, and execute territory strategies and tactics to acquire new clients and negotiate the terms of cooperation
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with existing clients and build long-term partnerships based on professionalism, responsibility, reliability, and activity in solving their problems
- Searching and acquiring suppliers for cooperation, negotiating competitive rates and conditions, as well as maintaining relationships with a network of international real estate partners
- Communicate any client service issue points to the appropriate departments
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Work closely with management to develop business relationships with key decision-makers
- Active participation in achieving goals and improving the company’s operations in accordance with the idea of Lean Management
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimise the sales effort
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field would advantageous
- 3-6 years of sales experience in sales and client acquisition, as well as in cooperation with business clients
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluency in English, both verbal and written are mandatory (daily work in English), knowledge of additional languages will be a big advantage
- Highly self-motivated and persistent in pursuing goals utilising very good information search skills on the internet, press, and media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Willingness to constantly improve and develop
- Experience in the use of modern task and project management tools (i.e. Asana, Bitrix, Monday) and technologies in the sales department will be another important asset
Good to have from the start, but we can (and will!) also provide you with:
- Experience in the hospitality industry or customer service
- Experience related to relocation or global mobility
- Besides English, knowledge of other foreign languages
What EWW offers:
- An excellent environment for professional and personal development - you will work with a young, positive, open, and committed group of people who share the same system of values and professional goals
- You can develop your qualifications and skills by participating in trainings and workshops, and thanks to great independence within the role, there will be many opportunities to implement your own ideas
- Working in an international environment - you will be in contact with international clients, suppliers, and business partners on a daily basis; we also plan business trips to our main international friends - clients and partners
- An attractive remuneration based on a commission system - we believe that entrepreneurship begins in each of us, so, in addition to base remuneration you will receive a commission related to performance, allowing for unlimited earnings growth, with the form of B2B cooperation
- Work tools - mobile phone, laptop, and car (available for business purposes)
- Attractive office location in the centre of Wroclaw [pl. Dominikański]
- Participation in Lean Management and other personal development workshops
- Company events and outings, discounts for stays at our own inventory of Aparthotels, business trips, participation in industry events
- THE BEST people to work with and share ideas with!
Other EWW benefits:
- Remote work opportunities
- Integration events
- No dress code
- Christmas Gifts
- Birthday Celebration
Sound interesting? Want to join EWW?
Please submit your CV in English and we look forward to receiving your application.
The recruitment process consists of 2 stages - We will contact selected candidates and agree on a term for the 1st meeting.